Here are the questions for "Georgeology." Try to answer as many as you can (remember to answer all questions completely!), and e-mail your answers to email@example.com. Don't forget to include the name you would like displayed on the certificate! Thanks, and good luck!
50 Points possible!
1. What was George's birth date?
2. Where was George first introduced to The Quarrymen?
3. Name the artist who designed the album covers for All Things Must Pass, Living in the Material World & Dark Horse.
4. On which television programme did George perform "The Pirate Song"?
5. Who did George sue for mishandling his finances in 1995/1996?
6. What is the name of the first song George remembers singing?
7. On what 1969 album does George appear under the pseudonym L'Angelo Mysterioso?
8. At the end of "Miss O'Dell", George recites whose phone number?
9. George and Olivia originally planned to marry earlier than they did. Why did they postpone their marriage until September 1978?
10. Name George's parents.
11. What happened at University College Hospital on February 7, 1969?
12. Who recorded "In the First Place", produced by George for the film Wonderwall?
13. What 1980s film reportedly nearly bankrupted Handmade Films?
14. What was George's full given name?
15. What is the missing verse from the song "Piggies"?
16. What is the name of George's 1961 Fender Stratocaster solid body?
17. Name two movies that George made cameo appearances in.
18. Name his character's names in both films.
19. Where did George meet Pattie for the first time?
20. What was the name of the song that George was accused of plagiarizing in "My Sweet Lord"?
21. Who originally recorded that song?
22. What reason did George commonly give for setting up Handmade Films?
23. For what album & artist did George record "Horse to the Water" in 2001?
24. Name George's siblings.
25. "Savoy Truffle" was written about whose love of chocolate and the toothache it caused?
26. Why were George & Pattie taken to Maidenhead Hospital in February 1972?
27. Which Formula One driver was George an anonymous financial backer of?
28. Which Native American Indian tribe presented George with a peace pipe in 1970?
29. What was the name of the first skiffle group George was in?
30. Who were the members of that band?
31. At what club did George throw his scotch and coke at a photographer who wouldn't comply to his wishes of NO PHOTOS?
32. Who did George write "His Name is Legs (Ladies & Gentlemen)"?
33. What was the name of the group George formed after The Beatles?
34. Name the other members of that band.
35. Where was George born?
36. What was the name of George & Pattie's house in Esher?
37. Who did George dedicate "Dear One" to?
38. What is the name of George's tribute song to John?
39. Why was George in the hospital for 6 weeks when he was 12 or 13?
40. Which song has the same refrain as "Badge"?
41. What year was Dark Horse Records formed?